Silver moon pack V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic canine roleplay with friendly, active members and interesting plot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» when the music stops
This is extremely hard. EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:40 am by Guest

» Broken Reality
This is extremely hard. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Guest

» Into the Myst
This is extremely hard. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Guest

» »» stargate
This is extremely hard. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
This is extremely hard. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm by Guest

» Vive: An original, fantasy animal rpg
This is extremely hard. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack
This is extremely hard. EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am by Guest

» The Luna speluncam
This is extremely hard. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm by Shadow

» Shadow's boulevard
This is extremely hard. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am by Shadow

Season
SPRING
Spring is in the air as life starts a new. Pups are being born, the air is warm and the snow from winter has melted. Prey is plentiful, and herbs can be found almost anywhere.
Breeding; No Birthing; Yes

This is extremely hard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tundra
Alpha
Alpha
Tundra

Mate/crush : Tundra-Blizzard Jay-Meh

This is extremely hard. Empty
PostSubject: This is extremely hard.   This is extremely hard. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello fellow Silver Moon Packmates~ I am here with news that I hate to have- but I do so all I can do is say I would not do this unless I had to (which I obviously do or I wouldn't do this) Ok so the point is, I have to leave SMP's ranks and become a pack friend.

I have had some amazing memories here, or at least in the first SMP.  I remember when SMP 1 was first created by us all, we had some bad times and some good but we pulled through them all to make it here today. I remember my excitement when Blizzard named me as a Beta, my overpowering excitement when becoming the co-owner of the site. The feels when Tundra and Blizzard became mates and Tundra gained the rank of Alphess. There was hard times of course, no denying that but the fact that we pulled through them all is the important thing.

I'd like to thank Blizzard, Shadow and Crystal for bringing me to this site and letting me help you along with some others who sadly are not with us to this day. It saddens me to leave but when I moved to SMP V2 my activity dramatically dropped and I was continuously owing people posts, getting stressed, feeling guilty for how Blizzard was doing most of the work. I'm on a couple of other active rp sites and am starting a busy stage rl and just no longer have the time. I hope to possibly return some day and come onto the chat box when ever I can.

Ways you can contact me;

Email; caseyanncliff@gmail.com
DeviantArt; MissKitty908 (I lost the password and was unable to recover it for my original account so that was kind of depressing, so yea, this one has nothing on it yet)
Skype; TheeSkittleQueen (Skittles)
Lioden; GoldenGalaxy(only got this a couple of days ago)

As for role-play sites, your to 2 best chances of getting me are on Serenity River Pack(SRP) where I'm Tundra or on African Nights Pack(ANP)(the remake of the African Stars Pack(ASP)) where I'm Shayla

You don't know how hard it is to click send and always remember that ily guys! <3
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

Mate/crush : Blizzard; Tundra? Ink; Nah. Icethorn; NOPE.

PostSubject: Re: This is extremely hard.   This is extremely hard. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:39 am

I just got hit in the feels. *Cries manly tears* We have had some good times, huh? Well, hope that you will one day come back fully. Till that day, will just have to see you in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackv2.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

Mate/crush : none

PostSubject: Re: This is extremely hard.   This is extremely hard. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:42 pm

*Huddles in the corner and cries* Feels overload. I hope to rp with you again someday Tunny.. until then I hope you have a life of interesting plots and more unforgettable charries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is extremely hard.   This is extremely hard. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is extremely hard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver moon pack V2 :: Biography station :: Log book-
Jump to: