Silver moon pack V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic canine roleplay with friendly, active members and interesting plot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» when the music stops
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:40 am by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Guest

» Into the Myst
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Guest

» »» stargate
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm by Guest

» Vive: An original, fantasy animal rpg
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am by Guest

» The Luna speluncam
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm by Shadow

» Shadow's boulevard
The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am by Shadow

Season
SPRING
Spring is in the air as life starts a new. Pups are being born, the air is warm and the snow from winter has melted. Prey is plentiful, and herbs can be found almost anywhere.
Breeding; No Birthing; Yes

The Luna speluncam

Go down 
+11
Marina
Nature
Tundra
Crow
Flame
Artemis
Shadow
Crystal
Axel
Redstil
Blizzard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

Mate/crush : none

The Luna speluncam - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Shiklo was knocked onto his side as he was struck in the side of his head, he layed there dazed for a moment before looking over at Redstil, who looked pretty bad at the moment, and stood. "I'm going to take Redstil back to the dens and get reinforcments!" he said quickly to Blizzard. Without waiting for an answer he raced over to Redstil and grabbed his scruff. He had lugged the wolf only a few meters before he realized this wasn't going to work. He dragged Redstil over to a bush "I'm going to get another healer for you.." he said before sprinting to the dens. He was out of breath and bleeding heavily from the gash to the side of his head, but he still managed to bark into the dens. "Cougar! We need reinforcments and one healer quickly! Redstil's injured!" he then ran/stumbled back to the scene and jumped on the cougars back, slashing at it wildly as he held on.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Healer
Healer
Kyra

Mate/crush : Nope, not a chance.

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 pm

(Oh my gosh, sorry for the inactivity! Sad My laptop broke and I had to get a new one. I really didn't have the site URL so I had to go on a Google mission and find this site again. Sorry again!)

[I'm just gonna say she fell asleep somewhere in the den that other wolves wouldn't have minded her sleeping there]

Kyra blinked. Her vision took a while to focus properly. She blinked again, making it so she could see clearly where she was. Forgetting for a second that she joined a pack, she looked around, unaware of where she was. Then it all came back to her. Blizzard. Her rank, healer. Her meeting all the wolves of the pack, some she barely remembers. She remembered seeing another by the name of Alston join the pack at the same time Kyra did. As she got up, she was careful that she didn't wake any of the other wolves. She stretched, and yawned. Kyra went over to the healer's den and looked at where she was supposed to work on the wounded wolves. She liked the den. There was a padded area and the herbs and all the medical supplies were all arranged neatly. The den had a huge open area, that was big enough to have wolves of all sizes stay there for long periods.

She got out of the den and padded over to the entrance of the cave, looking out. She had been sleeping so long, she though a whole season would pass. Though, it was still winter in the Silver Moon Pack. She walked out of the coy den, letting the other wolves sleep, and decided to scout out the area she was in. She figured that if she was to be part of this pack that she should have a good idea on the area. Kyra felt the cool crunchy snow under her feet and spotted various trees that would make good landmarks for is she ever went out of the den and wandered far off to get herbs or prey or something for the pack. She realized that she was getting a little far from the den and decided to head back that way.

When she got back, she shook her pelt of miscellaneous snowflakes that have fallen on her fur. She stepped into the den and watched the wolves attend to their business. She liked this pack, the pack that she had always wanted to join since she was a pup.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Hunter
Hunter
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Artemis awoke slowly, eyes peeling open with effort, blinking lazily as she sat up, a yawn stretching her jaws. She stretched, standing and shaking out her pelt, belly swollen with yet to be born pups. It had become obvious to her packmates after a while, and she had to tell them. She was expecting any day now, so she had been moved to the nursery, along with a few others. Bandit was one of them, and despite being a coyote, she was rather nice, which put Artemis to ease. She stepped out of the cozy den, feeling tired. She looked around the den, taking a seat in front of the nursery. She missed being able to run free in the territory, but knew that soon she would be able to again. Her eyes widened and her face contorted in pain. Artemis gritted her teeth, lowering herself to the ground, muscles tensing. There coming... She thought, letting out a distressed howl to signal for a healer.

Addressed; None
Mentioned; Bandit, Pack
Notes; Puppies! Need a healer stat!
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

Mate/crush : Redstil: Maybe, why don't you ask him yourself?

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:44 am

Redstil stared blankly at the medicine den wall, an expanse of speckled grey that could distract him from his thoughts. He saw jagged shapes within its smooth surface. A lion, a moon, a raging wolf. A small smirk flickered onto his features like a flame at the last one, the thought reminding him of Blizzard, the smirk forming into a full blown grin as thoughts ran wild through his mind, but it quickly vanished as he heard the desperate howl of a wolf in need of assistence, and he immediatly knew who the wolf was. Artemis. The large healer stood, shaking out his dark grey pelt before padding out of the healers den, trotting over to where Artemis sat by the nursery entrance. He scanned her over, notcing that she was going into labor.
"Go lay down in the nursery." He said, voice smooth and calming, knowing that if the mother got stressed it could danger the pups. Redstil nudged her towards the den before turning away slightly, scanning the den area. "I need another healer, and several other working wolves." He howled, his voice ringing clear across the cave. He paused for a moment, thinking, before he lifted his head once more to speak again. "And Crystal! Someone find me my dang apprentice!" He howled again, a bit louder, before he waited, looking over to see if Artemis had followed his orders.

"Speech"

thoughts

"Spoken at"

Wolves Addressed: Artemis, anyone in the cave.
Wolves Mentioned: All
Word Count: 233
Notes: Yay for puppies! AND WHERE IS CRYSTAL?!

Back to top Go down
Flame
Lead warrior
Lead warrior
Flame

Mate/crush : Flame; Artemis (How this happened? I have no idea.)

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:02 am

Flame slept on in the warriors den, chest rising and falling with each deep inhale and exhale. His ears flicked in his sleep, the dream that was running though his mind was really just a memory of his days in the lab. He whimpered, shifting restlessly. He jolted up, heart beating against his rib cage, as if it wanted to break out of his chest, as a howl shredded the air, familiar yet so foreign. He ran out of the den, wasting no time, and scanned the cave, light blue eyes flashing with many unrecognizable emotions. Soon he spotted Redstil with Artemis, yowling orders out loudly, and he raced over, a blur of black and red. He stopped beside the healer, breathing hard. "I'll help." Flame said, head held high. He felt nervous and fearful, which were feelings he didn't really feel all that often.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:05 am

Shiklo jolted awake as he heard a howl and rushed towards the sound. He saw Redstil and Flame with Artemis. "I'll go check the apprentice's den!" he barked before rushing off to find Crystal. He stuck his head into the den "Crystal, get up! There's a happy emergency in the nursery and Redstil wants you NOW!" he shouted before running back to the nursery. "What can I do to help?" the young wolf asked. He was anxiously pawing at the ground. This would be the pack's first pups in their new home. Shiklo couldn't remember if they'd had pups in the last one, but he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Hunter
Hunter
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:21 am

Artemis watched as Redstil approached her, eyes wide and face contorted in a grimace as another round of pain shot through her, a pain she had never experienced in her lifetime. A quiet whine escaped her, whistle like in quality with a high pitch to it. Panic surged within her, but Redstil's calming voice soothed her nerves and she nodded, taking a deep breath and slowly moving towards the den, muscles tensed. She glanced back as she heard Flame approached and another whine escaped her, but she didn't turn back. The hunter stumbled into the nursery, flopping down onto the soft, padded ground, stretching out her body, muscles still locked up in pain. Her breathing was shallow and sounds of pain and discomfort slipped through her lips.

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; Redstil, Flame
Notes; THE PAIN.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Apprentice
Apprentice
Crystal

Mate/crush : Apocalypse: No Crystal: Crush?

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Crystal was curled up in her warm moss bed, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath she took. She had grown since last since winter, though just a small amount. Her sleep was dreamless, which was strange, considering how she often had many dreams when asleep. Just a pitch black and a eerily peaceful silence that grew to noise, blurred and muffled as if far away. Her features scrunched up as the noise got louder until it seemed right beside her, and she could understand what was being said. "Crystal, get up! There's a happy emergency in the nursery and Redstil wants you NOW! The young apprentice bolted awake, eyes wide with alarm and surprise. She managed to see the receding shape of Shiklo through her sleep blurred eyes. Crystal stumbled out of the den, limbs heavy with sleep yet she tried her best to move fast, and moved towards Redstil, following his familiar scent. She stopped beside him, yawning. "What's happening?" She asked curiously, eyes already cleared of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

Mate/crush : Redstil: Maybe, why don't you ask him yourself?

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:46 pm

"I'll help." Redstil turned as he saw Flame approaching, and he nodded. "You can help by being with your mate." Redstil said briskly, focus flashing onto the next wolf that bolted over. "I'll go check the apprentice's den! " He nodded in gratitude, turning his attention towards Artemis as she slipped through the den. He hoped nothing went wrong, the pack seemed to need new life in it. "What can I do to help?" Redstil turned to Shiklo, thinking. "I need you to get water soaked moss, and a thick strip of bark." He said, turning back as Crystal trotted over. "What's happening?" He gave her a dull glare and nipped her ear in annoyance. "Artemis is giving birth to her pups and I need you to get herbs while I tend to her!" He growled softly, pausing before starting to list the herbs he needed. "Raspberry leaves, poppy seeds, dandelion leaves, and chamoile." He listed quickly before disappearing into the nursery, sitting by Artemis's side.

"Speech"

thoughts

"Spoken at"

Wolves Addressed: Shiklo, Flame, Crystal
Wolves Mentioned: Shiklo, Flame, Crystal, Artemis, Pack
Word Count: IDK
Notes: Fade to black when you start giving birth or something.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:41 am

Shiklo gave a nod a raced out to the clearing. He scraped some moss off of a tree and pulled off a strip of bark. He looked around the camp before heading back inside the dens. He laid the bark beside Redstil before he ran to the healer's den and dipped the moss in the water pool. He soaked it thoroughly before carrying it back to the nursery. He laid it on the bark "Anything else?" he asked.
(Sorry, had to cut it short so I can get to camp)
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 pm

(Sorry for the disappearance guys I shall be back to roleplaying soon)

Alston whimpered as she saw how hurt Redstil was getting. As the cat jumped off she snarled and tried to figure out a way to attack it. She watched in awe as Blizzard rammed into the cougar. Snarling she launched herself at the cougar. Flinging out her paws she tried to land a hit on the cougars side. She knew that she needed to get some kind of vital organ or the cougars neck. Moving from its stomach she launched herself at his face, trying to get a hold and avoid his jaws at the same time. Snarling she snapped her jaws and tried her hardest to get a grip on its face Feeling its jaws snap as Blizzard kept attacking it with her she felt a sudden strength come over her. This was her pack, a place for her to protect the members. Her mind flashed to Redstil, was he okay? She heard howls and screeches of pain and frowned. It sounded like pups. Shaking her head of any distractions she snapped her jaws even more and let out the biggest snarl she could muster. Everything of her past flashed before her and this made her anger even more great. Flinging a paw forward she tried to get even a claw on the cougars face or eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm

-whispers- We went forward in time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luna speluncam
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver moon pack V2 :: Silver Moon Pack Roleplay :: Pack lands-
Jump to: