Silver moon pack V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic canine roleplay with friendly, active members and interesting plot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» when the music stops
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:40 am by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Guest

» Into the Myst
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Guest

» »» stargate
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm by Guest

» Vive: An original, fantasy animal rpg
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am by Guest

» The Luna speluncam
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm by Shadow

» Shadow's boulevard
The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am by Shadow

Season
SPRING
Spring is in the air as life starts a new. Pups are being born, the air is warm and the snow from winter has melted. Prey is plentiful, and herbs can be found almost anywhere.
Breeding; No Birthing; Yes

The Luna speluncam

Go down 
+11
Marina
Nature
Tundra
Crow
Flame
Artemis
Shadow
Crystal
Axel
Redstil
Blizzard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit
Hunter
Hunter
Bandit

The Luna speluncam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Bandit licked her lips before answering the wolves questions. "I was caught up in that blizzard, and I must have wandered into your territory. I don't mean no trouble." She said, ears flattening against her head. She was slightly intimidated by the wolves large sizes. "Bandit, but most of my friends call me Banny." She said, offering a quick smile, showing she was not a threat, though the male's concerned way of acting made her relaxed. Healers didn't try to hurt other creatures, right? Especially not ones that are pregnent. She rationalized. "No, I'm fine." She replied when he asked and prodded her leg.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

Mate/crush : Blizzard; Tundra? Ink; Nah. Icethorn; NOPE.

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Ink;

Ink laughed at Alston's words, yet just circled around and laid down right outside the healers den, not wanting to be in the way of Redstil. He laid his head on his paws, eyelids fluttering closed as he fell asleep, deciding to take a small nap.

Icethorn;

Icethorn watched the events unfold with an emotionless expression, standing perfectly still. He couldn't really do any vigorous activities that involved running, because of his leg, though he could still walk, and he couldn't hunt that well, especially with all the deep snow. So instead he turned and followed after Redstil's path, limping the whole way home. As soon as he got to the cave he made his way to the apprentices den, curling up beside Marina and instantly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackv2.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

Mate/crush : none

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Shiklo walked back to the dens, then stopped at the entrance to shake out his pelt of snow. he padded into the dens and into the healers den, he wanted to see if anyone was injured. Upon seeing the coyote he bristled, but relaxed seeing as no one seemed worried about it. He walked forward cautiously, then sat beside Redstil. Looking at the coyote as if she had fell from the sky. He whispered to the male "Is she safe to keep here? What if others are following her?" he looked to Redstil concerned for the pack that he was suppose to protect.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Hunter
Hunter
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Artemis watched as Ink padded up to her, and she shook her head, muttering something that sounded like no. Her eyes widened and she backed away slightly when a coyote stumbled towards the group, collapsing and then fainting after rambling about how she needed help, and that she was pregnent. Artemis could do nothing but stare, her own mangled thoughts running a muck through her mind. It was only Redstil's command that snapped her out of her daze like state, and had her moving towards the make shift den, towards Flame. Redstil seemed... stressed? He certainly didn't look happy when he left. She thought as she entered the den, stepping towards Flame and nipping his ear. "Wake up!" She barked, nudging him with her paw one more time just for good measure. He turned, suddenly remembering the rabbit Flame had caught before the storm. Artemis grabbed the surprisingly plump rabbit and moved out of the den, wapping Flame in the face with her tail, just because she could. She walked down the trail towards the cave, enjoying the peace while it lasted. Entering the cave, she almost went to the food pile to drop off the rabbit before she stopped, thinking. She did remember what Redstil had said about getting something for the coyote to eat, yet she didn't know how Blizzard would react. He probably would be angry at her for feeding a coyote something meant for the pack. She sighed, making her way towards the healers den. She would rather take the wrath of Blizzard then let a pregnent canine starve. She nodded at Ink as she passed him and entered the den, though she doubted he saw. He looked to be asleep. Dropping the rabbit, she bowed her head, staying in the entrance. "I brought a rabbit, if the coyote still needs to eat." She said, looking up to see a new wolf that she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

Mate/crush : Redstil: Maybe, why don't you ask him yourself?

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:04 pm

"Impossible? Wow." Redstil shook his head, amused. If only she had seen me before coming to this pack. Let's see if she still thinks it impossible for me to not have a mate. He thought just a bit bitterly. His ears perked forward as the coyote began speaking, and he learned her name to be Bandit, and that she wasn't hurt, but seemed a little anxious. "Relax, we won't hurt you." He said, flashing a reasuring smile. Redstil looked over at Alston, and he could feel the stress coming from her. "If you don't relax you might just faint." He said softly, giving her a kind smile. He looked up as Shiklo entered, and he tilted his head towards him as he started asking him questions. He snorted. "I don't think a pregnent half starved coyote would be able to do much harm to a pack of twenty plus wolves. And I don't many are following her. Why don't you ask her if she was with anyone yourself? She does have ears and a mouth. Also, her name is Bandit." He said. He believed that all canines should be treated as equals until they did something that makes them not. Heck, any creature with enough intelligence to speak, understand and not attack on sight is an equal. Redstil turned his emerald gaze to Artemis as she stood in the entrance, a rabbit at her paws. He thought for a moment before shaking his head no. "Feed the apprentices first and then the eldest. Then report back here, because I wanna check to see if you are really uninjured. Something unnoticed, perhaps." He said, nodding his head in a sort of farewell before picking up the poppy seeds and fire sickle bark, placing them in front of Bandit. "Poppy seed to help you relax and fire sickle bark to help gather your strength." He said warmly, pausing a moment before leaning closer and grinning. "Sometimes I think the wolves in this pack need a lot of poppy seed." He said in an attempt to lighten her spirits.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Alston shrugged "your so kind and calm I would have thought you had a mate" she said. She looked at him "I have many things to stress over, what will happen when Blizzard comes. What if a wolf tells Blizzard" she said and began swishing her tail across the ground anxiously. She looked around an watched Bandit "do you think she will join the pack. We cant send her on her way, her pups may be Born in the snow or what if it blizzards again?" She asked with worried eyes. Her paws shuffled on the den floor. Her ears began to twitch left and right. She began to think in her head 'why am I so anxious. Is there something wrong with me?' She asked herself in her head. Her paws where still shuffling as she began to ask herself questions in her head.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Redstil watched Alston list off her worries. "Well, Blizzard isn't heartless. Even if I don't know what he will do, I doubt it will be anything truly harsh. And he already knows, remember? You kind of told him." He stated, grinning. Ears flicking as she continued he sighed. "I don't know. How about you ask her yourself? You act as if you all have no manners. She is right there." He scolded lightly, not meant to be taken to offense. "We won't send someone out in the cold, especially a pregnent female. I doubt she will have her pups in the snow. From the looks of it, she isn't due till early spring." He said, head tilting slightly as he watched her shuffle anxiously, suddenly growing worried himself. "You know, I will make you take some poppy seeds if not for your own good, then for mine." He muttered, eyes narrowing playfully. He really was half tempted to throw a bunch of poppy seeds at her, but that would be a waste of a good herb.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Alston shrugged "you never know. He could attack her out of pure rage. He could send her off" she said. She laughed "I do have manners I just don't want to worry her with these things. I know one thing and that's stress isn't good for any pregnant animal." She said. Her front paws where still shuffling as she still worried herself. She might not know it but she had extreme anxiety. She signed "it's nobly fault I have always been like this. When ever I get worried or stressed I get a pit in my stomach and then I either start to shake or I cat stand still" she said, looking down a her shuffling paws. She watched him "I don't need those. I think I just need to lay down" she said and moved. She laid down and she began to shake a bit but clenched her jaw to try and keep herself from shaking. She laid her head on her paws and waited for the shaking to go away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:18 am

Shiklo just dipped his head to the healer before looking back down a the pregnant female. He was still wondering what Blizzard would do about this situation. He clicked his teeth a couple times, searching for a question that wouldn't sound rude. He found none so he just asked as politly as he could, "Bandit? My name's Shiklo... would you mind if I asked you a few questions? It's nothing really, just standard procedure, but it can wait if you want." he wasn't much bigger than the coyote, he was still a young wolf, he wasn't very intimidateing when he tried to be, at the moment he probably looked like an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Hunter
Hunter
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Bandit watched the wolves continue their banter about her with a look twisted with strange amusement. She didn't really care if they talked about her in front of her, just as long as they weren't planning to kill her. Her eyelids dropped and she fell into a half sleep like state, on the verge of fully falling asleep until a young male wolf addressed her. She opened her eyes, looking the wolf up and down. She was tired, and really didn't want to answer some wolves questions, but decided it would be best to get it over with quickly. "Fine, ask away." She said, ears slightly lowering against her head.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Lead warrior
Lead warrior
Flame

Mate/crush : Flame; Artemis (How this happened? I have no idea.)

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Flame was sleeping quite soundly, curled up into a warm ball. He was barely aware of a commotion going on, but he didn't move. He jerked awake to a sudden nip on his ear and a loud, barked command. He blinked, trying to get the sleep from his eyes, and just watched as Artemis moved through the make shift den, making a humming sound in the back of his throat. He followed her movements as she grabbed the rabbit he had caught the other day. He let out a sharp, surprised yelp as she wacked him in the face with her tail, and Flame stood up, sending a glare towards were she left and mumbling curses under his breath. He shook himself and moved from the cave, stopping when he saw several wolves standing there. He moved past them quickly, following Artemis's scent. She was the only one he really knew and trusted in the pack, so she was the one he was only comfortable with hanging out with. He saw the cave entrance from earlier, where he had met those other wolves, and entered it, taking a moment to take in his surroundings when he got inside. Spotting Artemis's form, he walked up to her, pelt brushing hers. It looked like she was talking to some wolves in a den, and from the scent, he guessed it was some type of medicine place. He saw several wolves gathered around a coyote, though something he couldn't place was different about it. He didn't say a word, instead, just standing there with an emotionless look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Hunter
Hunter
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Artemis nodded at Redstil's answer, about to turn around when another wolf walked up beside her, brushing up against her pelt and making her jump. She turned to Flame, eyes narrowed slightly. "I got to take this rabbit to the apprentices den, you can come with if you want." She said, picking up the rabbit and walking over to the apprentice's den. She dropped the rabbit at her paws. "Food time!" She barked, ears flicking. It looked as if there were some new apprentices in the pack. This was going to be an interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Redstil shook his head at her comment about Blizzard attacking. "Unless she does something to really piss him off, I doubt it. Plus, I wouldn't let him." He said, feeling confident that he could probably hold off one of Blizzard's attacks, at least till Bandit was able to escape. He would probably get punished, though he would take the punishment without a fight. If it meant saving another creature, more in the coyotes case, from getting killed. He shot Alston an extremely worried look as she laid down, and his eyes widened when she started shaking. It wasn't natural, and the healer in Redstil told him he should help, but he didn't know how. So he just watched, feeling slightly miserable. He was faintly aware of Shiklo starting to ask Bandit questions, and her giving a response. He moved over to Alston, his large body moving easily around the small den, and laid down next to her. If he couldn't give the help of a healer, through herbs, he would give the help of a friend. "You know, it is unusally quiet around her." He said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Alston nodded "I would never let any wolf hurt a pregnant female. I would be right there with you, even though we probably would be beat up, bad." she chuckled. She watched as he shot her a worried look as she begun to worry herself 'Is there something wrong with me' she asked herself. She felt him lay next to her and her shaking began to fade slowly. She waited till it was all the way gone and breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled at him "Thank you" she said and breathed deeply for a few minutes. She laughed "Well, most wolves are lost in a blizzard or trying to keep Blizzard from attacking them" she chuckled and looked at him "Thanks a lot, I mean for everything. You practically saved my pelt today from the wrath of Blizzard" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Shiklo just blinked a silent thanks to the coyote and laid down, legs crossed and tail laid netly at his side he began to ask questions. "First off, where did you live before you came upon our lands, and when you did, were any other canines with you?" he thought he'd just take the questions a few at a time, seeing as the female seemed tired, he didn't want to bombard her with questions. He was calm despite the slight nervousness coming off of the other two in the den. He had thought about what Blizzard's attacks were like, certainly not dainty or controllable. He seemed to get ticked at the simplest of things.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Icethorn;

Icethorn lifted his head, blinking blurrily. The smell of rabbit reached his nostrils. The scent made his mouth water, and he inhaled deeply. The young wolf ran towards the scent, stumbling over Marina on his way, and burst out of the den. His stomach was rumbling quite loudly, and he took little notice of the female standing by the plump rabbit, which was where the smell was coming from, and went straight for it, teeth ripping into the stomach of the rabbit. He spat fur, ripping more at the rabbit. It had been a while since Icethorn had anything relatively fresh to eat, so the taste of the rabbit was almost heavenly. He shook pieces of meat off the rabbit in a vicious manner, blood staining his white fur.

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; Marina, and Artemis.
Notes; Heh, Icethorn is quite a pig, huh? Lol.

Ink;

Ink lifted his head when he heard pawsteps, and just had barely enough time to see Redstil moving past and out of the cave. He stood, shaking out his pelt and stretching his limbs before moving to the scout's den. It didn't seem like there was anything more for him to do, so he decided that all he could really do for the moment was sleep until he was needed. Entering the den, he fell to the ground, curling into a ball and quickly falling asleep.

Addressed; Nah one.
Mentioned; Redstil.
Notes; Sleep, such a beautiful thing. Lol. I am alive! (Thankfully) I had a short vacation to a place that, sadly, didn't have internet. Well, I am back. Hope to get this site back to full activeness.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Redstil chuckled, a smirk gracing his features. "Only two wolves got lost first of all." He started, shaking his head. His tone was amused, nothing near patronizing. "An-" Redstil stopped mid-word when he heard her thanks, looking down at his paws intently. He smiled at her, yet it was more forced then usual. "Your... welcome." He mumbled, staying silent afterwards, eyes taking on a glazed look as the smile disappeared from his face. He shook his head, forcing a smile onto his face. He stood, dipping his head before speaking to the wolves in the healers den. "Well, if everything is all right, I got to go... do something. My apprentice will be availible for small problems, but I should be back before anything seriously bad happens." He said, tone sounding distracted. He turned and exited, walking at a brisk pace until he was out of the cave, and then he broke out into a full sprint. He ran faster and faster, as if he could escape the sudden and strange emotions and past memories crashing in on him. Redstil ended up stumbling over a root hiding under deep snow, and he fell. His paw ached, probably a sprain, but he didn't move. He just laid in the snow, he could tell he was by the boarder of the pack, though he didn't know which, letting the feelings of past guilt, anger, saddness, and the now current confusion sink into him.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 am

Alsto smiled and nodded. She watched him closely the began examining the herbs. Alston was laying down when she noticed he soon got uncomfortable. She looked down, had she done this. Her eyes began to glare into the ground. She growled "why do I mess everything up" she mumbled to herself. She watched Redstil walk out of the den and she sighed. She knew he needed to be alone but she got up and followed his scent. When she found him he was laying in the snow, just laying there. She flicked him in the ear with his tail and walked back to the Healers Den. She laid down and let her eyes wander over everything before closing them. She soon fell into a sad dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 pm

The forest was unusally quiet, errily so. A fearsome predator padded through the snow, silent and alert. It froze as it caught sight of a wolf laying in the snow, and it let out a quiet hiss, too quiet for the wolf to hear. The predator had made its territory here, and had protected it well. It wouldn't let wolves take over. The mountain lion pounced, claws unshethed, aiming to land on the wolf.

Mentioned; Redstil
Note; Thought it was time to throw in some action.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:08 am

Redstil didn't hear Alston's approach until she flicked him with her tail, in which he flinched violently, slight snarl gracing his features before he realized what had happened. He raised his head and watched her leave, letting his head drop back to the ground when she disapeared out of sight. Redstil let out a huff, closing his eyes. It was only now that the healer was able to notice the silence that had fallen over the forest, making his fur bristle. He went to stand but a large form crashing onto his, claws sinking into his flesh, made him stop. He shreiked, collasping but down to the ground, a sharp pain resonating from where he sprained his paw. He bucked wildly, trying to dislodge the cougar on his back. His heart beat wildly in his chest, as adreiline raced through his veins. With his injured paw and lack of knowledge of fighting, he was at a great disadvantage.

Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:50 am

Alston lifted her head as her ears perked. She listened to a shriek that sounded like...Redstil! She stood up fast and dashed after him. She saw a large mountain lion atop his back. She growled and bit down on a paw. She pulled and felt the large animal struggle as it clawed Redstils back. She tried to pull more and more to get the large cat off. She looked down and saw that Redstil was hurt on his paw or his leg. She felt claws graze her back but not bad. She growled loudly and began to try and scratch the mountain lion. Her blue eyes where flaring as she knew this was what she was meant for. Her golden fur was bristled and her ears where pinned back. She was ready to fight the large cat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Shiklo looked up from the coyote as he thought he heard a faint shriek.. so faint that it was barely more than a whisper in his ears. "I'll be right back!" he told the coyote before racing out of the cave and sprinting in the direction he thought it had came from. He stopped and gasped as he saw the cougar, but then ran at it barking and growling wildly. He howled as loud as he could to alert the pack before biting the creature's tail and tugging as hard as he could. The small male was only trying to get the cougar off of the healer, he wanted it's attention on him so Redstil would have time to get away.
Back to top Go down
Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:22 pm

(Alston, please no powerplaying.)
The cougar dug its claws into the wolf when it started bucking around, grounding its teeth together. It bit the wolf, hard, when another wolf appeared and bit down on its front paw. It teared into the flesh on the wolf's shoulder, leaving a large wound, as another wolf jerked on its tail. It leaped off the wolf, spinning in the air and slashing at the muzzle of the small wolf who was tugging on its tail, angry, trying to land a hit.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Blizzard looked up, slightly agitated, when Alston walked in, interupting his rest. "What?!" He growled, eyes going wide as a slight snarl graced his features. A coyote on the territory? It may be pregnent, but there may be others around. The last time coyotes came about, the pack had lost their home. He had lost his home. He went to stand, ready to go deal with this coyote himself when Redstil came in, instantly calming the white brute down. If Redstil said they had everything handled, he trusted the male enought to know that everything was handled. Blizzard lay back down slowly, watching Alston and Redstil leave with a blank look. He rested his head on his paws with a quiet sigh, eyes closing. Minutes passed before a shreik, distant yet peircing, shredded the air. Blizzard was on his paws in an instant, bristling, and racing out of the small tunnel, across the cave, and out the exit. His legs made giant bounds as he ran, heart racing, towards the present sounds of fighting. A howl sounded through the air, which made him only run faster. Why did it seem that everytime peace comes over the pack there is almost instantly more trouble. His lungs burned and he was breathing hard when he finally saw what was going on. A cougar. A deep growl sounded in his chest, rumbling in his throat and out of his jaws. He launched himself at the cougar, slamming into its side and biting down into it hard.

Addressed; No one
Mentioned; Pack, Cougar
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Redstil howled in pain as the cougar dug its long claws deeper into him, causing burning pain to arrupt along his body. He fought to get the large cat off him harder, snarling furiously. He felt slightly releaved when he saw Shiklo and Alston join the battle. The healer shreiked when the mountain lion bit down hard on his shoulder, tearing the flesh. Redstil felt the multiple wounds bleeding and he cringed, breathing hard. He stumbled away when the large cat jumped off him, face contorted in pain as his weight was placed on his sprained paw. He noticed that his blood stained the snow, and black started edging his vision as the sudden blood loss and pain caused him to almost pass out. He took a deep breath, steadying himself, and started slowly moving away from the fight. He tripped over a rock and fell on his side, eyes closing as his breath begain getting shallow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luna speluncam
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver moon pack V2 :: Silver Moon Pack Roleplay :: Pack lands-
Jump to: