Silver moon pack V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic canine roleplay with friendly, active members and interesting plot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» when the music stops
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:40 am by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Guest

» Into the Myst
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Guest

» »» stargate
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm by Guest

» Vive: An original, fantasy animal rpg
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am by Guest

» The Luna speluncam
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm by Shadow

» Shadow's boulevard
The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am by Shadow

Season
SPRING
Spring is in the air as life starts a new. Pups are being born, the air is warm and the snow from winter has melted. Prey is plentiful, and herbs can be found almost anywhere.
Breeding; No Birthing; Yes

The Luna speluncam

Go down 
+11
Marina
Nature
Tundra
Crow
Flame
Artemis
Shadow
Crystal
Axel
Redstil
Blizzard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

Mate/crush : Redstil: Maybe, why don't you ask him yourself?

The Luna speluncam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Redstil, feeling that Crow could handle the situation fine, went back to the healers den and laid down, deciding to take a nap until problems were solved. Sleep came easy, though it was over all to soon by a commotion coming from the cave. Looks like something big was happening. He stood up, feeling the cold stone floor beneath his pawpads and a shiver ran up his spine. Stretching out his legs he padded out of the healers den, pausing a moment to take in the scene a moment. It seemed a lot of the pack was crowded in the center of the cave. Spotting Crow and Blizzard, he walked over to them, eyes narrowing when he saw two new wolves, yet he didn't give any greeting. "What is going on?" Redstil asked Blizzard and Crow, emerald green eyes scanning the wolves around the cave. He saw his apprentice by Shiklo, and two other wolves, both seeming around her age. On a second look he saw one of the young wolves looked passed out, and he smelled the slightest scent of blood. He would have to deal with that, but he didn't move, waiting for his response from Blizzard.

Wolves addressed; Blizzard
Wolves mentioned; Blizzard, Crow, Kyra, Alston, Marina, Icethorn, Shiklo
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Healer
Healer
Kyra

Mate/crush : Nope, not a chance.

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Kyra looked between the tough wolves, showing no emotion on her face, as she had to deal with this before. She looked at the one who introduced himself as Crow. She faced him and then replied to his words, "Hi, Crow. I am Kyra." she lowered her voice so that she didn't disturb the other wolves. She chuckled a bit at the word of Blizzard Crow mentioned. She said to him, "I can see that he is on his nice side right now." She took a glance at Blizzard. As she turned back, she saw a wolf in a small den in the corrner a bit and she nodded to him (Redsitl). She smelled the familiar scent of herbs and then smild, glad that she had herbs nearby she could use if she ever had to heal herself, or maybe future packmates.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

Mate/crush : Blizzard; Tundra? Ink; Nah. Icethorn; NOPE.

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Blizzard paused, ears flicking back as Kyra followed by Alston asked to join the pack, stating what skills they were good at. He looked down upon both, eyes considerate. Before he could respond Crow was suddenly by his side, informing him of new wolves and who was missing. He shifted on his paws, muscles moving beneath his white pelt when Crow asked what they were to do about the missing wolves. "Well, we can't search for them now, so when the storm finishes we'll send a patrol to search for them. Though I don't think they will be in a lot of danger. Artemis is smart, and she probably found shelter." Blizzard said smoothly, not a doubt in his mind that his current best hunter could not find a shelter to wait out the storm. His dark green eyes flickered up as Redstil, the packs current and best healer, strolled up and asked what was happening. "A surprise blizzard has hit, and now we are waiting it out. Got some new arrivals, and two missing wolves. Also, these are the two newest wolves. Kyra and Alston." He said, pointing to each in turn. Blizzard finally turned to the two, done deciding. "Very well. You two may join. Kyra, you as a healer and Alston as a warrior. Kyra, Redstil will show you around the pack, tell you how we run, and then when the storm clears, show you around the packlands. Alston, Shiklo will do the same. I expect you to treat them with respect and follow their orders. Consider it like an apprenticeship." He said, turning to walk over to Shiklo. "Shiklo, you will be showing a new warrior around, telling them how things are run, introducing them to the pack, and the packlands. They give you trouble? Report it to me." Having addressed that Blizzard turned to Crystal, the young apprentice seeming excited and happy. "Do you know there names?" He asked, head jerking to the young wolves sitting a little ways away.

Addressed; Redstil, Crow, Kyra, Crystal, Alston, Shiklo.
Mentioned; The above ^^^
Notes; Loooooooooooong post.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackv2.rpg-board.net
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:36 am

Alston listened to all of this intently. Her golden and white coat was sprinkled with snow as she sat outside. She smiled at his orders "thank you Alpha, you wont regret this decision" she said dipping her head in respect and thanks. Her brown and green eyes looked around for this Shiklo. She grunted and sat down, waiting for him to come to her. Alston kept her eyes cold and waited on the male. Alston began to remember the time she had with her parents and their soft fur. She shook her head, now was not the time to go soft. She needed to train, to work hard and keep strong. This was survival of the fittest and she intended to win.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Healer
Healer
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 am

Kyra listened to the wolves without interrupting. Her had leaned from side to side to each wolf that was speaking. From Crow to Blizzard and then Alston. When Blizzard mentioned she could become a Healer, her eyes lighted up. This means that I can work with herbs again! This time, without mom and dad scolding me. She dipped her head, thanking Blizzard for his decision. As he finished instructing, she stepped aside, and waited for the wolf by the name of Redstil. She liked that name. It was a strong name. As she waited, she wondered, Do these wolves really trust me? I hope so. If not, I am going to have to earn their trust. She watched as Blizzard, the leader, gave orders to the wolves around them. She stood up again and decided to walk around. While walking, she saw markings on the walls and she found that interesting. Like the markings played a story. She looked at the markings closer. Then she wadered the cave some more, careful not to step on anyone. She remained quiet, as she didn't want to wake anyone or disturb anyone.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Redstil listened intently as Blizzard told him what was happening, eyebrow raising slightly when he told him that he was to be, in the simplest words put, mentoring another wolf of the pack ways. He snorted, lips pulling back slightly to reveal the tip of his canines. Like he didn't have his paws full already from Crystal. He turned to address the female, but saw she wasn't there anymore. He looked around, spotting Kyra wandering around the cave. He shook his head, padding over to her quietly. "I guess I'm your guide now. Or, if you prefer, temporary mentor. Either one." Red began, emerald green eyes boring into the female healer, almost as if he was seeing right into her. "I guess we shall start with a tour of the cave. You'll get to meet the rest of the pack later, when they are done dealing with bussiness. I guess I will show you the dens. You see, here in silver moon we don't all sleep together. Instead, each rank has there own den. So the hunters have a hunters den, the warriors a warriors den, etc. We also have lead ranks, which are like alphas for each rank. They give orders to their own rank, and are to be treated with the most respect you can give." He started walking towards the healers den while he continued to speak, his words drifting behind him as he moved. "You see, this pack is all about respect. You treat the ranks above you with utter respect, and you can do pretty well here. We, as healers, are pretty high on the totem pole. Questions?" He asked, stopping in front of the healers den and waiting for Kyra to join him.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Healer
Healer
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Kyra turned and faced the one by the name of Redstil, listening to his words. The information seemed overloading to her at first, but then by the time he was almost finished speaking, she absorbed the information like a sponge absorbs water. She listened with care and pride, knowing that she would someday be known in this pack. When Redstil finished, she nodded, in understandment of the facts and information he gave her. As he pondered her for questions, she thought for a moment and it seemed to be that she didn't scavenge up any questions. "No questions for this moment," she said, happily that she was learning so much. She liked this pack. Fierce. Brave. Strong. Healthy. All was great. She walked to the healer's den and saw various herbs lying in neat stacks and she sniffed them, recognizing their fragrance.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Redstil shrugged, giving a rugged sigh. He gave a light growl as the wolf walked into the den, and he followed closely, eyes narrowed. He was very particular about when wolves were near the herbs he handled. "Hey!" He barked sharply, picking up the holly berries the wolf had neared with a claw, which happened to be a highly poisonous berry. He sighed, shaking his head. "We really need that new lead." He mumbled, placing the berries down in a seperate place. Turning and walking towards the back, he lifted a paw in the direction of two moss beds. "That is where the healers sleep. We will have to have Crystal fetch more moss for your bedding. Crystal my apprentice, and the only current apprentice in the pack."  Red turned and started padding towards the entrance of the den. "I will show you where the other dens are, but I can't bring you inside. Sleeping wolves won't like seeing a, to them, stranger walking into there den." He said while he walked, not waiting to see if Kyra was following. As he passed by each one he called out the names. "Alpha's den, beta's den, nursery, apprenice's den, see how all of them are towards the back of the cave? That is so they are more protected. Scout's den, hunter's den, and warrior's den. The warrior's den is by the entrance so they can better protect the pack in case of invasion." He stopped when he reached the end of the dens. "Well, that's it on the dens. Ready to meet the pack?" He asked, looking back to see if she had been following.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Healer
Healer
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Kyra jumped, when Redstil swiped poisonous berries from her side quickly. She turned, being extra careful this time, and got out of the den. Redstil began walking and introducing the dens to her. She liked how each den had special places for each of the wolves to sleep. She kept following him. And peeking in the dens to see if anyone was in them. She listened to Red as they went along, but her mind kept wandering off to someplace else. She thought of her family. She thought they would like this pack a lot. As Redstil went over the dens and which one they were, she made mental notes in her mind which dens were which. She didn't want to walk into the wrong den. As he finished speaking, he asked her if she was ready to meet the pack, her face lit up at this and she answered, "Yes. That would be great." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Apprentice
Apprentice
Crystal

Mate/crush : Apocalypse: No Crystal: Crush?

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Crystal's grin faltered when the female wolf, Marina, seemed to faint after introducing herself and showing them her bloody paws. It disapeared at Icethorn's aggressive behavior and report of a broken rib, though it returned when he introduced himself, but it was a weak and watery one. "Welcome! And don't worry, we have some pretty good healers. I think I can help with her bleeding paws, and maybe with your injuries, though my mentor may have to check them himself." She said, stepping forward to check on Marina's paw pads. She became so focused on her task that she didn't notice the commotion that was going on behind her, not until Blizzard was standing right beside her, asking her who the others were. She jumped, giving a sheepish grin. "Yes sir. The dark one is Marina, and the white one is Icethorn. I think I am going to go take them to the healers den and deal with their wounds." Turning to Icethorn, she smiled kindly. "How about you take Marina and go to the healers den? It's over there," She said, motioning towards the healers den, "And I'll be right with you. I gotta go talk to my mentor." With that said Crystal turned and searched for her mentor, it taking her only moment to pick out his dark grey pelt, and as she bolted towards him she noticed another wolf beside him, a new wolf. She loved meeting new people. "Hi! My name is Crystal!" She said, tail wagging from side to side excitedly. Remembering why she came over there, she turned to Redstil, eyes a light with excitement. "Oh! And there are two injured wolves, but I can probably deal with them by myself. Can I?" She asked, shifting restlessly as she awaited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm

(Seeing as how Shadow is going to be gone for who who knows how long, I am going to just have Blizzy change his mind.)

Icethorn:

Icethorn merely grunted in response to Crystal's words, ready to grab Marina when he noticed the large white wolf standing in the spot next to where Crystal was just standing. He froze, eyes going wide as he reconized the wolf. It was Blizzard, his brother, no doubt about it. He had the same eye scar he gained from the escape from the pack, and the same peircing dark forest green eyes, now glinting with that cursed insanity, though not as powerful as it was when he last saw them. He snapped out of the dazed awe, noticing the strange stare Blizzard sent him when he noticed him staring. He doesn't remember you. He noted, the thought bringing a pang of sadness through him. He always liked Blizzard the most out of his older brothers, for he was the only one who really interacted with him when he was a pup. Shaking the thoughts off he gave a curt nod to him and grabbed Marina by the scruff, dragging her over to what Crystal said was the healers den. Setting her down he turned and took a few steps in, looking over at the herbs they had. He nodded, satisfied. It looked like they had a good amount of herbs.

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; Old pack, Marina, Crystal, Blizzard

Blizzard:

Blizzard nodded at Crystal's answer, relieved knowing that at least the young wolves were cooperative. As he turned, he had a sudden thought. Shiklo was young, and the wolf seemed a bit ill tempered and disrepectful. Nothing the young male should deal with. He sighed. Guess this was a job for an Alpha. As he turned to head back to Alston, he spotted Ink, watching from the edge of the cave. He jerked his head as an order to come with him, and as he walked over to Alston he heard Ink's pawsteps hitting against the stone floor as he he ran to catch up. "Change of plans," He began when he reached Alston, standing tall. This would probably be the real test for the female, dealing with him, though it would let him see if she could actually be respectful, or reach pack standards. He doubted she even knew what the definiton of respect or submission was. "I will be showing you and Ink how things go around here. I will give you both the benefit of asking any questions you may have. So, shoot." He said, ears flicking towards Ink when he stepped up, asking how many members they had. It took Blizzard a moment to remember. "About twenty or more, I don't have exact numbers." He answered, just recieving a nod. He turned his dark green gaze towards Alston, waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Redstil gave a firm nod, about to walk towards a group of wolves when Crystal bounced up towards him, introducing herself to Kyra and telling him the two young wolves he saw ealier were injured, but nothing serious and she could deal with them, asking him if she could. "Sure. Just make sure you do your best job." He said, chuckling. He started walking away, towards a dark corner of the cave where Axel lay. "This is Axel, also a new wolf here in the pack. Actually, did you check in with Blizzard? Might want to, to be on the safe side. And Axel, this is Kyra." He said to Axel, introducing him to Kyra and Kyra to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Healer
Healer
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:05 am

Kyra watched as more wolves entered the den. She looked at them with fascination. As they walked to the healer's den, one left bloody footprints. The other limped in a way that made Kyra cringe. She spotted another wolf in the den with the two. She wondered if that was Redstil's apprentice. Kyra watched as the 'apprentice' dealt with the wolves in the den. She thought, I wonder if those wolves are known throughout the pack. Kyra kept watching as the wolf in she suspected to be Redstil's apprentice conversed with the two. The wolf stood up and walked over to Redstil and addressed her. Kyra smiled and replied, "Hello there, Crystal! Nice to meet you!" As crystal explained the injuries on the wolves in the den, Kyra listened to Crystal, as if she were to peep out a bit of information Kyra could use when she was healing. Redstil answered Crystal and then started towards a group of wolves. He introduced her to Axel. At that, Kyra responded with, "Nice to meet you Axel." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Alston watched the male turn around and shook her head "No alpha no questions" She stated proudly. She left her head in the middle of low and high. She kept her tail also in the middle. Her back scar flexed as she shuffled her paws. Her blue eyes watched him closely as he watched her. She looked him in the eyes, but her gaze showed him he was alpha and he was boss. She tilted her head "I don't think I asked or I never heard, what is you name alpha" She asked. She dug her claws into the snow bored from standing here and not training.
Back to top Go down
Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 pm

(Thought the roleplay needed a time skip, to get things rolling to the action.)

A day has passed. It is now a moring after the blizzard occured. The blizzard raged for half the night before dying out, and the young wolves Icethorn and Marina got their wounds taken care of and accepted into the pack, with Marina as an apprentice hunter to the missing Artemis, and Icethorn an apprentice warrior to newly accepted warrior Axel. The new wolves have gotten introduced to the pack members present, yet are still being taught about the pack. The ground outside is coated with a thick layer of snow from the storm. Blizzard is gathering a search patrol to find missing wolves Artemis and Flame.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Blizzard stood in the middle of the cave, standing with his head and tail held high, watching the wolves who were gathered around. He was making a patrol of wolves, to search for Artemis and Flame, who had yet to return to the cave. "Crow, Ink, and Redstil, you will be going with me in the first search group. Axel, Icethorn, and anybody else who wants to be in the second patrol talk to me. We are leaving soon." He howled, hearing the news bounce around the cave. He sat down and waited for the others, thinking about all that had transpired in only a night. They had gained several new full ranked members, and several apprentices. It had been a good day for the pack, having lost so many wolves in the battle and the move.

Addressed; Pack
Mentioned; Pack
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Crow stood at the edge of the cave, ears perked forward and light blue eyes alert, the cold soaking into his paws and up into his body better waking him. He listened as Blizzard spoke, announcing the search patrols. Him, Blizzard, Ink, and Redstil. He saw the order and thought in the group, the logic of bringing a scout and a healer along. Shaking his dark pelt out, as if he could shake the frigid coldness that had seeped into it, he padded towards Blizzard, paw steps slow. He bowed his head in a respectful manner when he reached the white pelted Alpha, coming to stand beside him.

"Here. What area of the territory are we going to be searching?"

He asked after a few moments of silence, staring out at the wolves who had gathered, most ready to help find there lost pack mate. The pack could seem chaotic, and its members cruel and heartless, but when a pack mate, a family member, they would join together to help them. That was the great thing about being in Silver moon, you could actually trust your pack members for help in dire situations.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Seeker
Seeker
Zeus

Mate/crush : Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:40 pm

{Note; Sorry for the MIA guys, school has gotten hectic and I kinda forgot about this site. But, I'm back!}

Zeus padded out of the seekers den, stretching his legs and yawning. He had been woken by Blizzard's howl, and had listened intently. He was excited, and as he made his way over to Blizzard he couldn't quite keep the slight bounce out of his step. He spotted Crow by Blizzard and grinned, picking up speed till he was jogging across the cave. He slowed down then completely stopped when he was beside both Blizzard and Crow. "I would like to join a patrol." He said, tail wagging. The thought of any of his new found family hurt made him cringe, and he would like to help in any way he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Redstil emerged from the healers den, having been checking what herbs were needed to be gotten while they were out. It was just a waste of an oppurtunity if he didn't get herbs needed while he was out doing other things. He made his way across the cave, towards Blizzard and the other wolves he was supposed to patrol with. His large form moved easily, and soon enough he was beside the others. "Ready to go." He said, sitting down. He didn't say anything more, just waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Alston was padding around, still not used to a pack as she had been a loner for two years which felt like forever. She looked up, her golden ears perked and followed Blizzards howl. She went over to them and stood in front of her alpha. She nodded "I can be in the second patrol" she said and thought in her mind 'I wonder if we will find them. I haven't met them but they are important as they are pack members' she thought to her self and kept her head lowed then his, she was cautious to not keep it to low. Just like her tail. She never liked showing full submission, but submission was key to getting respect but she had gotten respect from Blizzard from not showing full submission so she continued.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Warrior
Warrior
Axel

Mate/crush : Nope.

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:08 am

Axel lay awake in the warriors den, staring at the dull, grey wall of the den, a blank and lifeless look in his eyes. He was still thinking about all that he had been through in the past day. He been accepted into a pack, given the rank of warrior, and given an apprentice. Strange and overwhelming for a wolf who doesn't usually interact with other wolves at all. His ears perked forward as he heard a howl echo through the cave, orders from Blizzard, about search patrols. He heard his name called. He was to be part of a second patrol, with his new apprentice and others who decided they wanted to join in. He stood up, shaking the debris from his thick pelt before moving to exit the warriors den. His apprentice was okay, a bit aggressive and cocky, though most wolves that were born warriors were aggressive and cocky, it was somehow in there blood. Axel moved across the cave, forcing one paw in front of the other as he was hit with a wall of cold. He paused, a thought crossing his mind. He turned on his paws and headed towards the apprentices den, to fetch Icethorn. His giant frame blocked most of the light streaming in through the entrance, and it took a few more moments before his eyes could ajust to the darkness. He saw a few sleeping forms, and then spotted Icethorn's. He let out a deep, gutteral growl like sound before speaking. "Icethorn, wake up. Your accompying me on a search patrol." He said, his deep voice clear in the small den. He backed out of the den and turned, padding over to where Blizzard stood with others grouped around him. His movements were slow, yet not sluggish. They were more deliberate and caustious, alert and ready to move. He stopped in front of the Alpha, a slight awkard feeling filling him when he saw how he towered over all, even the Alpha. There was no helping that, no one can blame his gigantic genetics. But still, he gave a low bow of his head, respectful and almost apologetic in a way. "I am ready to go. My apprentice will be here shortly." Axel said, lifting his head to a comfortable lowered positions, though even when lowered he still towered a good amount over almost everyone. A question flashed through his mind, and even though he didn't want to speak anymore, he though it something necessary to know. "These two wolves we are searching for, what do they look like?" He asked, intense golden eyes glancing at the all the wolves in turn.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 am

Alston was daydreaming. Thinking of her parents, she never really did that much. She had suddenly noticed she never dreamed but day dreamed instead. She shook her head to clear her head and looked up as a gigantic male had arrived. She looked up "you are Axel am I correct?" She asked tilting her golden head. She felt the wind blow and was suddenly thankfully for her thick golden coat. She watched him, how could a male be so big she began to day dream again while looking up at him. She fazes in and out then shock her head. She finally stopped day dreaming and looked back at the male who she had forgotten his name.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 am

Ink;

Ink sat at the entrance to the scout's den, watching the activities of the wolves. His ears perked forward and his head snapped to the side as he heard Blizzard call his name for a search patrol, and after a few moments he was up on his paws and bolting towards the gathering wolves. "Ready!" He barked excitedly, looking around at the wolves who were around. He settled down, sitting down and waiting for the sign to go.

Icethorn;

Icethorn was dreaming that, he knew that much. He was dreaming he was back with his family, wrestling with his siblings. It caused a warm feeling to fill him, being with his family again. He was snapped awake by a deep voice, and as his eyes opened he glimpsed a large figure moving away. Axel. His new mentor. As he stood up and moved to follow his mentor, thoughts tumbled through his mind. He didn't really know what to think of Axel. The male did seem to know quite a bit about the art of fighting, and he was a giant. A wolf most probably feared in battle. In a way, he already respected the male, but only because a giant of that size deserved respect. He made his way towards the growing group, sitting beside his mentor without a word. He glared at almost all the wolves there, except for Axel and Blizzard, and waited for the patrol to start.

Blizzard;

Blizzard watched as Crow walked up to him, the first to arrive for the patrol. He listened to his beta's question, and pondered it for a bit before answering. "Well, we won't focus on any one place at first. We will try to follow their scents first, then if we can't find a good scent trail, I suppose the first patrol will search in the eastern part of the territory and then the second patrol with search the western part of the territory." He replied slowly, letting the information sink in as he saw another figure bouncing towards them. Zeus. He hadn't seen a lot of the male since the battle with the coyotes, but he was glad to be able to see him now, and he nodded without hesitation when the doberman said he would like to join a patrol. "You can lead the second patrol. We will be trying to follow a scent trail, but if we don't find one, then you take your patrol and search the western territory. I doubt they got far." He said, giving the briefest of smiles in response to Zeus's large grin. Blizzard nodded in response to Redstil coming over and announcing he was ready to go. He turned when Alston suggested that she could be in the second patrol, and Blizzard just stared with an unreadable look in his eyes, a look boarderlining aggression and disbelief. He was still uncertain of this wolf. He huffed, finally coming upon a decision. "Fine. Yet Zeus is leading this patrol. You make sure you listen to his orders." Blizzard's words held an untold threat as he said them. First impressions were always important when you met another wolf who could possibly have a big affect in your life. What you do when you first meet them could mark you as a friend or foe, a good wolf or an evil wolf. And first impressions could be hard things to change. Blizzard so happend to get the impression that Alston was a rebelious type of wolf, one that you shouldn't put much trust in. He turned to see Axel approach, the giant dipping his head and then keeping it lowered. The Alpha male listened as Axel what the wolves they were searching for looked like. "Artemis is a black and white female, looks like a husky. Has a moon birthmark on her hip. And Flame, I haven't really ever seen him, but I heard he is a black male with strange red markings on him. Can't miss him." As he finished saying that Ink and Icethorn joined the group, making it full. "Ok. We are ready. Let's go." He said, getting up and padding out of the entrance to start the search, paws sinking into the freshly fallen snow.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:05 am

Alston almost growled as he stared at her. Many thought she was weak but no she was tall and muscular, taller than the average female and half way of being the size of an average male. She flicked her tail angrily as she got up. Her ears lay flat and her eyes scanned the area. She then thought "Who is left to guard the dens Blizzard" She asked averting her gaze. She kept her tail low and her ears laid back. She didn't know submission that well only to have your tail tucked and eyes averted. Alston kept her head low as they marched on, her nose twitching everywhere trying to find the looks or scent of the missing wolves.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

Mate/crush : none

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:35 am

Can someone summerize the events starting from when I dissapeared?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luna speluncam
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver moon pack V2 :: Silver Moon Pack Roleplay :: Pack lands-
Jump to: