Silver moon pack V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic canine roleplay with friendly, active members and interesting plot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» when the music stops
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:40 am by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Guest

» Into the Myst
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Guest

» »» stargate
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm by Guest

» Vive: An original, fantasy animal rpg
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am by Guest

» The Luna speluncam
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm by Shadow

» Shadow's boulevard
The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am by Shadow

Season
SPRING
Spring is in the air as life starts a new. Pups are being born, the air is warm and the snow from winter has melted. Prey is plentiful, and herbs can be found almost anywhere.
Breeding; No Birthing; Yes

The Luna speluncam

Go down 
+11
Marina
Nature
Tundra
Crow
Flame
Artemis
Shadow
Crystal
Axel
Redstil
Blizzard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

Mate/crush : Blizzard; Tundra? Ink; Nah. Icethorn; NOPE.

The Luna speluncam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:42 pm

(Yep. So basically, Blizzard woke up and got everybody into the cave, met Alston and Kyra, two new members, didn't really like Alston but grudgingly accepted both. Both got showed around, and met others. Then a time skip happened, which just says everybody got accepted, and Axel is a mentor to Icethorn and Marina is the apprentice to Artemis. The blizzard is over, and Blizzard has gathered some wolves to search for Artemis and Flame. They are still currently leaving.)
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackv2.rpg-board.net
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Crow listened, ears perked forward, as other wolves came forth to join the search, some asking questions. When Blizzard finally announced that they were going, he jumped up to his paws and followed after quickly, exiting the cave after Blizzard. He moved past, nose to the ground to try to catch a scent track. As he moved he caught the faintest hint of Artemis's scent, with the fresher and more unfamiliar scent of Flame.

"Guys, I found something!"

He barked, lifting his head and looking back to where the others were, awaiting for a command.

Note; Yeah, sorry for suckish post. Don't have a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Warrior
Warrior
Axel

Mate/crush : Nope.

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Axel let his dark golden gaze slide over to Ink, who had joined the group with a barked out ready. Way to much energy for Axel to deal with. He simply nodded as Icethorn joined his side, sitting beside him. The giant held back a chuckle as the young one glared at the wolves present, and though the little pup didn't include Blizzard in that glare, Axel didn't make any note of it. The kid probably has his reasons. He thought, gaze flickering over to Alston as she spoke to him. "Yes, you are correct." He said, yet didn't try to further a conversation with the fellow warrior. He wasn't one for chatting. Axel's ears perked forward as Blizzard began to speak, the alpha answering everybody's questions. His head lifted up and back down in a slow nod, satisfied that he had recieved an answer. Oh yeah, I remember seeing both of them. The female who had announced that she was hunting and the male who had made quite an entrance. I met them when I first arrived. He thought, remembering the two. Flame better then Artemis, but he still remembered them both pretty well. He stood and followed after Blizzard slowly after he said they were going, ignoring Alston's words, who looked angry. There seemed to be some anger between her and the Alpha, though he wasn't that certain as to why. He stayed alert and watchful of the female warrior anyways, maybe not knowing the reason to Blizzard's distrust towards her, but still being careful. If the alpha was distrustful of someone, it would probably be a good idea to be just as caustious. As he stepped forward, the cold, frigid air immediatly surrounded him, soaking into his thick coat. Axel ground his teeth, paws sinking into the snow with each step. His head snapped over in the direction of Crow, the beta standing a few feet away. The giant took a few leaps towards where the male was, reaching him in two bounds. He sniffed the ground, picking up two distinct yet faint scents, and he looked at Crow. "We found the trail, let us go!" He said, deep voice rumbling out of his chest. He took off, nose lowered to the ground as he followed the scent trail, falling into an easy jog as the scent grew stronger. He stopped at a bunch of brambles, the same scent he had been following leaked from them. "Hello?" He called out, slightly confused as to why the trail stopped there.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

Mate/crush : Redstil: Maybe, why don't you ask him yourself?

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Redstil didn't pay attention to the words being said or the wolves joining the search. He just sat there, contemplating which places he could go to get the herbs, when Blizzard gave the command to go. He stood and followed the other wolves out. He followed Axel as he followed the scent of the wolves, finally arriving at a bramble patch. He walked up beside the giant. "Hello? Is anybody hurt?" He asked, unsure of where the two were but guessing it was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Alston twitched her ears as she heard that Crow had found a scent. She grunted as the snow made it hard to get over to him but not to hard. She watched Axel as he watched her, she nodded at his answer and dipped her head in greeting. She bit back a growl as it seemed that no one trusted her. She walked over to Crow and frowned "Hm a trail can't just end, unless the snow was spread around enough to keep the scent from staying in one place and make it seem like the scent trail left" she mumbled so quiet so no one could hear. She was frustrated as everyone didn't trust her, not even the alpha who had been showing her around a bit. Maybe it was because she had been alone so long there was something wrong with her. Was there?
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Crow watched Axel and Redstil pass him, a grin growing on his face. Should really just have followed it. Before he could follow after the others after the trail he was stopped by Alston, who he heard speaking. He couldn't quite hear what she said, but he thought it sounded similar to something about them losing the trail. He gave her a confused look, but the smile remained on his face. He didn't understand why the others were being so distrustful. Yet, then again, he remembered the first time he joined. They had nearly mauled him, and had the pack members keep an eye on him. And he was fully submissive and respectful. They were just like this. "Let us go follow the others, I bet they found them by now." He said, shooting another friendly smile before following after Red and Axel, taking long bounds. He stood behind the two, nose twitching as he smelt the air.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Hunter
Hunter
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Artemis opened her eyes, feeling groggy and confused. She paniced when she felt a body beside her, yet it subsided as the sleep faded from her eyes and memories from the night came flooding back to her. "Oh." She muttered, looking over to watch the sleeping form of Flame. She couldn't really believe what had happened last night. As the husky mix thought she heard a low and gruff hello, which made her jump. Standing and stretching her legs, she moved out of the make shift den, moving the brambles blocking the entrance. She saw Axel, Redstil and Crow standing there, and she gave them a weak grin, guessing that they had formed a search patrol, looking for her and Flame. The thought was endearing yet kind of embaressing. "Hello. And no, no one is hurt. Flame is sleeping inside." She said, bowing her head. She didn't say anything else, just waited for what the others are going to say.
Back to top Go down
Tundra
Alpha
Alpha
Tundra

Mate/crush : Tundra-Blizzard Jay-Meh

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:19 pm

{So like, I missed loads with Tundra and I'm really lazy so I'm just gonna make her be in the cave and yea xP}

The small white pelted wolf lay on her side, her cheek resting on the cool smooth rock and she could see her breath every time she exhaled. Tundra was located in a small tunnel leading from the main cave where it was thankfully empty, beside her was a dip in which had filled with water due to the constant drip right above it, her two front paws were submerged in the icy water and had gone numb a long while ago. Emotionless azure eyes just fixed on the grey rock of the den's wall and if it weren't for the rise and fall showing her breathing, one would think she was dead. She felt dead though. Every limb felt like it weighed a ton, her mind had gone a little haywire and nothing really fit together. The only things that existed was her, the wall, and the numbing water. The wolf just lay there, doing nothing and not bothered too either.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Icethorn followed after his mentor, having to take big leaps to go at least a decently fast pace through the deep snow. Finally catching up with Axel and the others, who had passed him, he stopped, seeing what he guessed was Artemis, standing in front of the three males. He snorted, sitting down. Doesn't look lost. He thought sourly, turning his narrowed eyes to the black and white wolf.
~Shadow

.:INK:.
XxScoutxX

Ink tried to listen as patiently to what the other wolves were saying, but he ended up spacing out, not paying attention or noticing till Blizzard nosed him. He turned to the white male. "Go ahead and start the search, I think I will actually stay here. I got things to do." Ink nodded and bolted away, following the others trail. Coming upon the group standing in front of a bunch of brambles he slowed his pace to a slow trot, stopping completely when he was beside the wolves. He stepped closer, head tilted. "You ok?" He asked, though on inspection she seemed ok.

~Shadow

Blizzard watched the others race away, standing still and not following after. He had something better in mind to do, and he trusted that his pack members could handle the situation. Turning away he walked back to the cave, slipping through the entrance and walking to the middle of the cave. It seemed rather empty after the wolves left. He lowered his muzzle to the cave floor, inhaling deeply in an attempt to the catch the scent he was searching for. He caught it almost immediately. Fresh, to. He followed it, padding slowly. He stopped momentarily as he reached the cave wall, a hole in the wall leading down to a rarely known tunnel, where the thing he was searching for was. Breathing deeply he entered the tunnel, walking a small bit till he saw the white form of Tundra laying down, and an unsettled look came over him as he saw her expressionless look, reminding him of a dead wolf. He hadn't talked or seen much of her in a while since the battle. "Tundra? Are you okay?" He asked, walking over and laying beside her slowly, watching her closely for a response. He had some things he needed to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Hunter
Hunter
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Bandit struggled through the deep snow, paws sinking with every step she took. She was exhausted and starving, having found no shelter when the blizzard striked. She had been stuck in the freezing cold snow and harsh winds, only surviving by digging deep in the snow and curling up. She just hoped her unborn pups were ok. As she stumbled along, the scent of other canines reached her nostrils. She froze. She smelled wolves mixed with the scent, and it was well known that wolves disliked coyotes. Yet, some did. And she probably wouldn't make it much longer alone. She had to try to get them to help her, then. Stumbling forward, she saw several canines standing, talking to each other, most wolves. She tripped and fell in front of them, whining softly. "Help, please. I am starving and pregnent, and I was out in the blizzard and I don't know if there alive and I-" Her rambling stopped when she fainted from lack of food. Now she was at the mercy of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

Mate/crush : none

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:30 pm

(eeerm, Shiklo gonna space out)

The small white male snapped back to reality, he had spaced out before the pup had answered him. He now felt even worse because he hadn't had the decency to listen to the pup after he may or may not have injured him. He watched the search party leave, then layed down and put his paws over his muzzle. 'I should've watched where I was going!' he thought sadly. It was at this moment that he wished he could listen to music, or at least some noise. He wanted noise! So he stood, and with head hanging headed out into the snow, not far from the dens, then layed down and rolled before tossing up snow with his muzzle and snapping at it.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Alston was watching, scared to help. She didn't know if they would snap at her for helping because they didn't trust her. She turned her head fast at the scent of something strange? She sniffed again and growled at the scent of coyote. She watched a female coyote walk up and plead for help. She held back for a moment and thought, 'should I help her. They already don't trust me what would happen if I helped her' she said and decided they already didn't trust her why not help her. She walked over "hello. I am Alston, a warrior. Let me get the alpha, the leader of this pack for now stay right here and we will get you something to eat" she said with a calming voice and eyes. She walke to the scent of her alpha and saw what was probably the alpha female "Alpha there is a pregnant female coyote u think you might want to see" she said as kept her head low. Averting her blue gaze.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Redstil watched as Artemis moved the brambles and came out of what looked like a den. He nodded at her answer. "Well that's good. I think if everybody is fine then we should-" He stopped mid sentence when he saw a coyote stumble towards them, and he knew something was instantly wrong. As the coyote rambled out what was wrong his eyes widened. He was about to say something when Alston stepped forward, introducing herself to the unconcious coyote, as if she could hear her, and went to get Blizzard. "Hey! Come back here!" He knew it was an extremely bad idea to get Blizzard at the moments. Especially when the matter was about a coyote, which was something Blizzard disliked, ever since the battle. And especially after Blizzard had mentioned going to talk with his mate, and he hated to be interupted. "Wake Flame and go and try to catch something to eat. Right now." He ordered. Grabbing the coyote by the scruff he picked her small form up, turning and carrying her back to the cave. He rushed through the cave entrance, placing her in the healers den. He turned and tracked down where Alston had gone. He stuck his head in the entrance of the tunnel. "Everything is all right. We got it handled, don't worry." He said to Blizzard, shooting the most venomous glare he could at Alston. He mouthed at her to follow him and then backed away, moving towards the healers den.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Alston cast a glare at Redstil and watched as he carried off the female. Her blue gaze followed him as he told Blizzard nothing was wrong. She watched with a confused blue glare. When he glared at her she released a growl, not to loud for Blizzard to hear but loud enough for Redstil to hear as he moved towards the healers den. She scrunched up her nose, she never liked healers. Why sniff flowers when you can feel the adrenaline rush of fighting and protecting. She followed, still glaring at him. Once they reached the healers den she spoke angrily "Why cant I tell him that. Am I to untrustworthy for me to tell him anything is that it. Or is it that I cant do anything without another wolves help. And then you look at me like I did something horrible!" she said with her bright blue eyes flaring. She began to pace and mumble to herself, snapping her jaws occasionally and casting a glare at Redstil. She flicked her tail back and forth as she passed, to angry to actually speak to him without saying things she would regret.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Redstil's gaze softened when he saw Alston clearly angry and confused, and he just watched and listened as she asked him multiple questions, anger and venom in her words. His emerald green eyes followed her movements as she paced, and he didn't respond for a while. "No, you are not to untrustworthy. That is far from the case. I just didn't want you saying anything because I feared he might of snapped." He sighed, sitting down and preparing to explain in full depth. "You see, Blizzard is unstable. Insane. He has his good moments, but he is prone to fits of anger and snapping. In those fits of anger he attacks wolves around he dislikes, the ones who have pushed him into that state. There was a battle, a while back, about a month and more ago, we had a pack member betray us, bringing a bunch of coyotes to the den and attacking. We couldn't fight them, there were to many. So we had to retreat, and here we are. Blizzard has had a great distaste for coyotes ever since, and he doesn't want to deal with matters like that. And he had been planning to talk to his mate for a while. The female you saw beside him? That was Tundra, the Alphess. So you interupting might have caused him to snap." Redstil paused, letting the information sink in, if the warrior was even listening, before continuing. "I've seen Blizzard bring down wolves much bigger and much more skilled in fighting then you. And when Blizzard attacks a wolf, the whole pack joins in. Your screwed if that happens. They would shred you." He said matter of factly. "I did not mean to look at you as if you had done something wrong. Sorry." He said, coming to a stand and padding towards the coyote, a look of concern etched on his features. It was clear he was finished speaking for now, really just waiting for some type of response from Alston.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:04 am

Alston turned to him with eyes blazing. Right now she felt like jumping on the male and ripping him limb from limb. She didn't know, it seemed the whole pack thought she was untrustworthy. She sighed and nodded "I understand. I apologize for my anger getting the best of me. I am angry because I don't understand why all the wolves think I am not trustworthy. I barley know any of them and they look at me as if I have killed a pup, which I have not I can assure you. I ask a simple question and the whole pack looks at me as if I just asked them if I could kill Blizzard. I know he can bring down much bigger and skilled then me, if he couldn't then he would lose his spot as alpha. I accept your apology and hope you can accept mine. Seems as they pack would be able to take their anger out on me if Blizzard attacked me." she said with blue eyes that had a tiny piece of anger still in them from the pressure of being in this pack. She was agitated and under pressure. She was constantly trying not to mess up in anyway to not upset the alpha or cause any trouble. She looked down and silently began to let one tear drop from her golden face then growled at herself for crying. She shook her head to rid her face of the tear and looked up at Redstil.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Redstil watched as she apoligized, flashing her a gentle smile when she finished. "Apology accepted. And the pack isn't angry at you. They have just gone through a lot, and they don't really put a lot a trust in new comers. Most probably feel Blizzard's discomfort, he has really been under the most stress as of lately, and are following his lead. Some wolves in this pack, like me, don't. I suggest finding those wolves and befriending them, it will do you good." He said, turning around to sniff through herbs, searching for one to alieve pain. Finding it, he grabbed it along with poppy seeds, to help the coyote sleep better. Looking around he grumbled something almost not understandable. None of the wolves he had ordered to catch something for the female were back, and the female needed something fast. Redstil just went back to sorting through herbs, a look of concern on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am

Alston smiled faintly and nodded "good idea. I have a question Redstil If you don't mind me asking" she said. She had been waiting to ask this for a while "do you have a mate, you seem strangely calm all the time" she said with a tilt of her golden head. She watched him sniff through herbs. It seemed as if he enjoyed doing it. She watched and said "hang on one moment" and walked out of the den. She went little ways away and dug her face into the snow, trying to refresh herself. She lifted her head back up and walked back in. She shook her head of the access snow and waited for the answer of the question she had just asked a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:46 am

Ink didn't get a reply before a coyote stumbled towards them all, pleading for help. The plea made his heart twist painfully in his chest. He watched as Alston went up to the pregnent coyote and told her, despite her being passed out, her name and raced off to get the alpha. Ink turned to look at Redstil as he spoke, ordering them to catch something to eat for the female before picking her up and carrying her off. He immediatly took off, taking giant leaps to move quickly through the snow. He sniffed, following any trails he found. His nose was just a bit more powerful then other wolves, so he found it a bit more easier to find old scent trails. He followed a stale scent trail till he came upon a rabbit burrow, and he dug furiously until he reached two scrawny rabbits cowering in the burrow, and he killed them messily and without grace. It was the middle of winter, so food was scarce, and whatever prey found was bound to be scrawny. He grabbed both in his jaws and rushed back towards the cave, bursting through the entrance and falling, letting out a yelp which made him drop the two rabbits. He picked them up quickly and scrambled to the healers den. Ink entered the den and dropped the rabbits at Redstil's feet, panting heavily. "I. Got. Here. As. Fast as I. Could." He said between pants. He nodded at Alston before backing out of the den, though staying close incase Redstil wanted him to do anything. He really just wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:49 am

Redstil's ears perked forward when Alston spoke, and he prepaired himself for whatever question she may ask. He smiled softly, feeling a bit amused at her question. He went to answer when she told him to wait a moment, and he watched her walk out of the den, yet return a few moments later. It looked like she had shoved her face in some snow. "No, no I don't." He replied, continuing to nose through herbs. He was missing some essential ones. Redstil turned and watched as he heard a wolf scrambling into his den, and he was happy to see Ink drop two rabbits in front of him. It looked like he had been working hard to get the rabbits, and as the male backed away he gave a quick "Thanks!" Turning to Alston, he grinned. "Look like that problem just got solved." He said, grabbing the rabbits and dropping them beside the coyote, nudging her form with his muzzle, trying to wake.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:56 am

Alston tilted her head and her maw hang open in disbelief "how, your such a nice wolf" she said watching him. She turned to Ink and smiled "great job" she said with a smile. She laughed "You can come in, its not like we are planning to kill some one in here" she said with a large smile. Her tail swished on the ground happily. Her talk with Redstil had given her faith that the pack would soon trust her and she would make friends. Her blue eyes showed friendliness. Her golden face watched both of them waiting to see what each had to say.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Hunter
Hunter
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Bandit awoke to a nudging, and a slight panic filled her as she saw the one nudging her was a large wolf, though as she took more time to take in her surroundings she noticed she was in some type of healers den, and there was two thin rabbits next to her. So the wolves actually tried to help? That's a first. She thought, snatching one of the rabbits and gulping it down quickly then doing the same with the other. "Thanks." She mumbled, laying back down. She felt exhausted, but stayed awake to see what the wolves would say.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Alston smiled and walked foreward "Hello, like I said before I am Alston, this is Redstil" she said gesturing to Redstil right next to him "He is a healer so he can help you and this here is Ink. He is the one who caught the rabbits" she said and sat next to her "so how did you find yourself here" she asked confused. She curled her fluffy golden tail around her paws and tilted her golden head. Her blue eyes for once showed contentment and kindness, it was not something she was used to. She used to have a large wall to block out all her feelings and tears but now its like she didn't have to have that.
Back to top Go down
Redstil
Healer
Healer
Redstil

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Redstil froze at Alston's words, the smile flickering off his face. Memories of past things he had done flashed through his mind, things he was not particularly proud of. He shook his head as if to dislodge such thoughts and turned to her, smiling weakly. "I don't know." He replied, swallowing. He felt like he was lying, which was only a partial truth. He went back to going through herbs, half listening to what she was saying to Ink, and gave a very low chuckle when she said they were not planning to kill a wolf. "Not yet, anyway." He mumbled under his breath in a joking manner. Redstil stopped when he heard a shuffling and turned to see the coyote awake and gulping down the rabbits. "Your welcome." He said softly, stepping closer. He waited patiently as Alston introduced herself, Ink and himself, and then asked how she found herself here. "What is your name? And more importantly, are you hurt in any way?" He asked, gently prodding a paw at the female's leg to see if she reacted in any way that would indecate pain before settling down beside Alston.
Back to top Go down
Alston
Warrior
Warrior
Alston

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:27 pm

She looked at Redstil "I still think its impossible how you do not have a mate" she said nudging him on the shoulder. She nodded "He can help you, he good with all that herb stuff" she chuckled. Her tail flicked as she watched the pregnant female. Her golden face held a smile, warm blue eyes and big perked ears. She listened at Redstils comment 'not yet' and gasped then chuckled "Soon" she said with a laugh. She was actually confused on the inside, 'how did this female get here' 'is she injured, how did she get here, what will Blizzard think, what will she think when she meets Blizzard and what will happen when she meets the pack if she wants to join' she began to stress and her eyes kept flicking on the herbs and the outside of the cave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luna speluncam   The Luna speluncam - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Luna speluncam
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver moon pack V2 :: Silver Moon Pack Roleplay :: Pack lands-
Jump to: